Saturday, February 04, 2006

Welcome to 061

...and Happy New Year.

-We are considering getting into Podcasting...know anything? Stay tuned to the main ceslstudents website.

-there was an orientation in which teachers were encouraged to make weblogs...watsamatter? too busy? Weblogs are good for your soul.

-Trying to organize the listening on the web...this may go onto weblogs also. You will be given directions...how to download a file. How to open up Real One from the Applications folder (in the LMC). How to then open your file & listen. How to make a listening ex. and put it in the file!

2 Comments:

Blogger markdenton25932067 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

9:30 AM  
Blogger Auspiciousmoment-ULn said...

Hi .I have a little story i want to share with you.Six months ago I was working the corporate life of 60-70 hour weeks with an almost non-existant life outside of work.We have 3 kids and my wife also works similar hours .If we were on one income we just simply couldnt afford to live th e lifestyle we have grown acustomed too.One day while surfing the net ( which i do often ) I came across a site that offered...Read More about how to Make Money here

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home